Eat FREE? Yes, FREE! Mom and Dad, beginning June 18, 2016 up to September 11, 2016.
Kids 12 years old and below Eat Free on Weekends at Fresh Start Ayala Malls The District North Point! Talisay City.
TV commercials for junk food can make your kids to eat healthy seem impossible but as parents we have to provide and encourage them to eat well. Healthy food can stabilize their moods and energy levels and sharpen their minds.
COME and Let's all have a healthier meal!
Share this event to your friends!
#Dude30 ka na ba? If you are, dine at any Vikings store on June 30 to get BIG DISCOUNT! Here's our promo mechanics,
1. All guests’ ages 30 to 39 can avail the Presidential Inauguration promo on June 30, 2016.
2. This is Available to all Vikings Branches, Niu by Vikings and Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot.
3. Qualified guests can eat for free on the day on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
4. One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
5. Requirements for the qualified guests: the guest must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrant doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
6. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts (including senior citizen discounts).
7. Special Gift certificates to avail this promo will not be honored.
8. Cash Voucher can be used in conjunction with this promo.
9. This promo is available across all branches.
A balanced diet is important because your organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without good nutrition, your body is more prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and poor performance. Bad eating habits can persist for the rest of their lives.
Rising levels of obesity and diabetes are prime examples of the effects of a poor diet and a lack of exercise. http://goo.gl/D1STV0
It's never too late in improving your health and lifestyle! Visit Fudmaster now and treat yourselves or someone with a F R E E Dietary Counseling for a minimum purchase of 500 starting today till June 19.
Hey Dunkin' Fans! We got lots of exciting activities in store for you as we celebrate the 13th Dunkin' Donuts Day on June 18, 2016! Are you excited? We surely are! Be sure to save the date and spread the word!#13thDDDay
Now, who gets excited to this unlimited pizza pasta for only php399?
It's time to unleash your inner pizza pasta fan and take in all the Ripples' goodness while you can every Monday-Thursday 6-10pm. I don't want you to miss grabbing a bite so I'm letting you know how guilt free pizza and pasta snacks are!
Here are a few more reasons you should consider adding a couple slices to your life.
1. Pizza can help fight cancer.
It might seem hard to believe, incorporating a few slices into your diet on the reg can actually protect you from certain types of cancers.
Studies have found that bi-weekly pizza eaters were 59 percent less likely to develop cancer of the esophagus, 34 percent less likely to develop throat cancer and cut their chances of getting colon cancer by 26 percent.
2. It’s the perfect drunk food.
Pizza is pretty much the holy grail of heavenly foods that will satisfy your drunchies after a long night of drinking.
All that dough will help soak up some alcohol. Plus, it’s quick, cheap and portable so you can grab a slice and eat it on your way home after the bar.
3. Pizza helps your body absorb more lycopene.
It’s no secret that tomatoes contain lots of lycopene, an antioxidant compound that helps prevent heart disease and illnesses.
But eating lycopene-packed foods that also have small amounts of fat, like pizza, will make your body absorb this antioxidant much better. So, bring on the extra cheese.
4. Pizza will never judge you.
Pizza has seen you at your absolute worst and never throws any shade.
Whether it has witnessed you drunkenly demolish five slices after coming home from the bar or soaked up your tears as you binge ate your way through a breakup, this delicious snack has always had your back.
5. It’s a quick meal that’s way better for you than other fast foods.
Let’s face it, when it comes to fast food, chowing down on a slice of pizza will make you feel a lot less guilty than demolishing a Big Mac and fries.
6. Eating pizza can save you some serious dough.
Not only is pizza downright delicious, but it’s affordable. If you live in New York City, you know that no matter where you are, you’re never too far from a place that dishes out dollar slices.
7. There’s a slice to suit everyone.
Whether you prefer your slices plain, piled high with pepperoni or decked out in boatload of buffalo chicken and bacon-ranch, the possibilities are pretty much endless when it comes to dressing up your pie in something that suits your taste.
Most places even have special pies that are gluten-free.
8. Pizza doesn’t mind staying up late and losing out on some beauty rest.
While most foods hit the sack around midnight, pizza doesn’t mind staying up late.
Whether you find yourself seriously hangry while pulling an all-nighter in the library or on a quest for food as you stumble home from the bars, pizza is always there to solve the struggles of needing a scrumptious late-night snack.
Plus, pizza always looks breathtakingly beautiful, despite the fact that it skips out on its beauty rest.
9. Pizza is packed with protein.
Thanks to all of that melty, mouth-watering cheese, a single slice of pizza contains about 15 grams of protein, which not only gives you energy, but also helps your body repair cells and build big strong muscles.
So if you’re hitting the gym hard, a few slices make the perfect cheat meal.
10. Pizza doesn’t care how lazy you are.
Pizza is probably the best thing that ever happened to lazy people. You don’t even have to leave your home to get your hands on one big, badass pie.
Thanks to all those dedicated delivery boys, all you have to do is call up or go online and, within no time, there’s a piping hot delicious pizza waiting at your door.
11. You can eat pizza for any meal of the day.
You can get creative with your ingredients and tailor your pie to fit any meal in a way that goes way beyond cold pizza for breakfast.
Just throw a few fried eggs on your pie and you’ve got a tasty pizza to start off your morning. Looking for something sweet?
Slather that dough in Nutella and you’ve got a delicious dessert pizza at your fingertips. Simple.
12. Pizza can make eating your veggies a lot easier.
Loading up your pie with some veggies, is a great way to up your intake of essential vitamins.
Plus, if you’re not really into eating your greens, pizza pretty much acts as a delicious disguises for those unsightly vegetables and let’s face it, broccoli looks a lot more appealing when it’s blanketed in the trio of melty cheese, sauce and crust.
13. Deep dish pizza is loaded with antioxidants.
While there may be an age-old debate over thin crust and deep dish, researchers found that Chicago style pizzas have more illness fighting antioxidants because of their crust size, longer baking time and higher oven temps. So go ahead and demolish those deep dish slices.
14. Pizza knows how to dress for any occasion.
Pizza is one of those few foods that can be adapted to fit any occasion.
If you’re feeling fancy, you can opt for the foodie-approved side of the pizza spectrum by dressing it up in some delicious artisan toppings and serving it in a trendy restaurant.
Or if you’re looking to take the more ratchet route, you can just grab a dollar slice and grab a seat on the sidewalk curb. Either way, it’s always effing delicious.
15. Pizza has always been your BFF.
From pizza Fridays in your elementary school cafeteria to late-night get-togethers during your college days, pizza has always been there for you whenever you needed a delicious friend.
Plus, it’s loyalty is unmatched. You can be sure pizza will never spread rumors about you, steal your boyfriend or tag you in hideous pictures on Facebook.
As the saying goes, people disappoint, but pizza is eternal.
Father's Day is not just a day to celebrate Dad as provider of the family. It's a day to honor them. Make him feel special by telling him how much he means to you because he wants to be appreciated. You want to enjoy the day but it's so easy to get sidetracked when you get caught up in cleaning the house, cooking, taking a quick errand to the store, or the urge to finish up a project. Get away from the house if you must, but take this day to focus on spending time together as a family. Go for a walk sharing stories and dreams together but most importantly go for a dinner at GT hotel! That's a day Dad will really remember!